Increase usability of your Confluence by providing Single Sign-On for users.
Confluence single sign-on extension allows Confluence authentication to take place transparently like native Windows services in a Windows Domain. After the user has logged into their workstation or laptop they do not need to enter a username and password to login to Confluence anymore. The Wiki is available with the user's own credentials without any interaction from the user.
"Confluence deployment for whole organization was smooth and without problems with user credentials and passwords. Feels like native part of Confluence and has worked well."
Kari Skyttä, Systems Architect, Lahti Energia Oy
"Confluence Kerberos SSO Authenticator has been functioning faultlessly for over 18 months and has enabled us effortless use of Confluence."
Jukka Lahti, Head of ICT, Delta Motor Group Oy
You can forget a daily hassle with passwords and gain instant and secure access to your Confluence. Corporate users may find this authenticator very useful and time-saving. It makes your Confluence installations easier to access by daily bases and increases the probability that important messages and tasks are discovered in time.
- Easiest and fastest way to authenticate to Confluence safely
- Important messages and tasks are discovered in time
- Authenticate extranet users via Internet
- Manage authentication with IP-addresses
- Manage aythentication with usernames
- Support with next day SLA
Pricing is per Confluence instance and includes all maintenance releases and patches for 12 months.
Amount of Confluence users
email us for a quote
email us for a quote
* VAT 0%
- IT Professional familiar with Active Directory and Confluence should be able to deploy Kerberos SSO Authenticator for Confluence by the help of the Deployment Manual.
- In the case you need help or more detailed instructions our support is here to help you. Please note also that access to our support is free in case you have a valid license.
| Confluence versions
|| Supported Browsers
|| Windows Domain Controllers
We offer two support models: Basic and Platinium based on your need.
The license includes basic support with next business day service level.
When your need for SLA vary from our basic support we are able to offer customized Platinum support. Please contact us and ask a quote.
1. To get the License
Please contact our sales by filling in the contact form or by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
2. Payment options
Payment can be made via purchase order. We make quote from request and it will be sent in PDF format via email including the invoice.
3. Download the Plugin/JAR
For Atlassian Experts we are able to provide reseller account to easily make purchases for your customer. Please contact our sales to ask more (firstname.lastname@example.org).