Increase the usability of your Confluence Wiki by providing Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) for users.
The Confluence single sign-on extension allows Confluence authentication to take place transparently like native Windows services in a Windows Domain. After the user has logged in to their workstation or laptop they do not need to enter a username and password to login to Confluence anymore. The Wiki is available with the user's own credentials without any interaction from the user.
You can forget the daily hassle with passwords and gain instant and secure access to your Confluence Wiki. Corporate users may find this authenticator very useful and time-saving. It makes your Confluence installations easier to access by daily basis and increases the probability that important messages and tasks are discovered in time.
- Important messages and tasks are discovered in time
- The easiest and fastest way to authenticate to Confluence safely
- Limits windows authentication to specific IP-addresses and/or usernames
- Enables simultaneously normal Confluence Authentication e.g. for extranet users
"Confluence deployment for whole organization was smooth and without problems with user credentials and passwords. Feels like native part of Confluence and has worked well."
Kari Skyttä, Systems Architect, Lahti Energia Oy
"Authenticator has been functioning faultlessly for over 18 months and has enabled us effortless use of Confluence."
Jukka Lahti, Head of ICT, Delta Motor Group Oy
Pricing is per Confluence instance and includes all maintenance releases and patches for 12 months.
- IT Professional familiar with Active Directory and Confluence should be able to deploy Integrated Windows Authentication for Confluence by the help of the Deployment Manual.
- In the case you need help or more detailed instructions our support is here to help you. Please contact us by sending email to email@example.com or by using the contact form.
| Confluence versions
|| Supported Browsers
|| Windows Domain Controllers
The license includes support with next business day service level. The support for evaluation versions may vary from this.
Search: Integrated Windows Authentication for Confluence
Please read the EULA prior installing the product.
2. Install the the product